35 Questions to More Financial Impact
“Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others” – Johnathan Swift
5 Reasons to Complete the Financial Impact Assessment
The objective of comprehensive wealth management is to implement strategies to help enhance your investment portfolio to accomplish your goals, no matter what happens in life. The Financial Impact Assessment is designed to help you understand areas that could improve your portfolio results or maximize your overall financial effectiveness. It is an excellent check to see if additional wealth management services may be needed to help preserve or sustain wealth. In just 35 questions, you will gain a personalized report which will:
- Identify your top financial strengths and weaknesses
- Organize them on a dashboard to better understand priority to tackle and size of “gap”
- Recommend specific services to potentially improve your situation
- Outline what “top flight” activities look like in today’s wealth management arena
- Provide you with a document to spur discussion with our team or your own advisor
"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance."-Aristotle
Wealth Management Services
There is little consistency for services offered by financial professionals. So how does one compare one financial professional to another with no definitive standard? And how do people know which firms really match their unique needs when there are so many options?
One way to understand the difference between advisors is to evaluate the extent of Advanced Planning is included as a part of your service and fee. Wealth managers, as opposed to many financial advisors, consult across all. Wealth manager, as opposed to many financial advisors, focus consulting across all your finances in addition to investment consulting. Matching their offerings to your needs may help you make the right decision when it comes to an advisor.
Our team continues to broaden out their services in anticipation of the great wealth transfer – – $50 trillion to transfer from one generation to the next in the next 50 years* (which doesn’t even count new money by future entrepreneurs).
*Preparing Heirs, Williams and Preisser
As a client, you would have:
– A team of financial professionals who also collaborates with your other professional advisors
– Efficient investment monitoring
– Proactive wealth management process and customized scheduled reviews to include such tax mitigation, legal changes, benefit elections, and liability planning
– Generational conversations
– Planning for business, real estate, and other interests
– Estate and charitable giving discussions
This comprehensive approach enables clients the potential for greater value, efficiency, and synergy from their investment portfolios and across all their finances.
“Just as the power and beauty of Art spreads from person to person, so too can wealth management when well executed. A little creativity and lot of passion can spread powerful, beautiful change to the lives of many.” – Shari Burnum, CFP ®, CExP™
Speaking and Consulting Services
If you are looking for a dynamic to bring a different and more meaningful dimension to your conference programming, look no further. Popular topics for public include:
– Building Lifestyle and Legacy
– Preparing for the $50 Trillion Wealth Transfer
– The Next Generation of Estate Planning, Living Well, Preparing Your Children and Passing on More than Money
– Preparing for the Biggest Business Transition of Your Life
– Suddenly Single
Popular topics for financial services, legal, tax, and other professionals include:
– Building a Top Tier Financial Practice
– Top Client Loyalty Measures
– Compensation Methods and Succession Planning
Want to learn more about these programs?
"Raymond James financial advisors may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions for which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Please note that not all of the investments and services mentioned are available in every state. Investors outside of the United States are subject to securities and tax regulations within their applicable jurisdictions that are not addressed on this site. Contact your local Raymond James office for information and availability. Links are being provided for information purposes only. Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed websites or their respective sponsors. Raymond James is not responsible for the content of any website or the collection or use of information regarding any website's users and/or members." "Investor's Resource is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James Financial Services, Inc."